1. After use, be sure to scrub clean and wring dry and place it in a ventilated place to avoid odor and odor.
2. When the mop has a peculiar smell, use diluted bleach to clean the mop.
3. When the mop sticks to the hair, you can use a brush to help remove it or wait for it to dry and then use tape to remove it.
4. Mops with finer fabrics are less suitable for heavy grease stains, uneconomical, and easy to wear.
5. In order to keep the house clean and hygienic, it is recommended to replace the mop head every two to three months.
6. When used with detergent, the amount should not be too much, otherwise, it is easy to remain and affect the service life of the mop. The flat mop has a large cleaning area because of its special bottom plate.