The most important feature of the rubber cotton mop is that while ensuring the self-cleaning function of the water squeezing mop, the work head material changes, using polyvinyl alcohol rubber cotton. The collodion has strong water absorption and can fully guarantee the cleaning work needs of the working head.
The first time you use a rubber cotton mop, you need to pay attention to the rubber cotton head. The rubber cotton head has two properties, one is soft and the other is hard. The soft rubber cotton head can be used as long as it is soaked in water for 3-5 minutes. The hard rubber cotton head is dry and needs to be fully absorbed (soaking for about 30 minutes) to make the entire rubber cotton head soft like a sponge before use.
When mopping the floor, you don’t need to use force, just a light drag, dust, hair, etc. are like magic, they are all stuck to the glue head, put the mop head in the water or rinse it under the faucet, and all the dirt is gone. Then gently pull the tab and loosen it, two or three back and forth, the dirty cotton head will become clean.
The best method: Before going to bed, dip the entire head of the cotton mop into a basin filled with water and wait until the next day to use it.
1. The mop is made of ultra-fine fiber, which has strong water absorption capacity and can penetrate deep into the bottom. It can firmly stick paper scraps and dust on the brush head to wipe away the dust in the gaps and corners.
2. The new streamlined design enlarges the panel size and makes cleaning faster.
3. It is more in line with people’s usage habits, can greatly reduce the burden of hands, and make people more relaxed when working.
4. The innovative flat-bottom design makes the cloth cover close to the ground, and the effect of cleaning and smoothing the floor is better.
5.360°flexible turning design, plastic rods can be stretched and shortened at will, which can effectively clean dead corners, ceiling windows, etc.
6. Do not need water, dry wiping all kinds of smooth floors; it can also be used for floor waxing.
1. The head of the rubber cotton mop needs to be kept damp frequently. If it is left unused for a period of time, it will become hard. When using it again, you must refer to the first use method and do it again before it can be used.
2. After mopping the floor, some people like to put the mop head on the balcony and expose it to the sun. The rubber cotton mop must not do this. Because this will promote the aging of the rubber cotton head, remember not to expose it.
3. Please do not put the rubber cotton mop into cleaning agent or bleach with a PH value of less than 5 for cleaning.
4. Don’t pull it hard when replacing the rubber cotton head to avoid damage to the parts.
The correct use method can greatly extend the service life of the mop.