1. Whether it is a cloth mop or a rubber cotton mop, after repeated use, dry in the shade, and long-term moist environment, it will become a breeding ground for bacteria and other microorganisms. After using the mop, try to squeeze out the moisture from the cloth or rubber cotton head.
2. In the placing environment, the mop should not be placed in the bathroom. The humid environment of the bathroom is suitable for the survival of pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, molds, fungi, candida, and dust mites. Reusing the contaminated mop floor, bacteria and microorganisms will spread to every corner of the home, the elderly, children, people with allergies, and people with low immunity are vulnerable to infection.
3. The best way to dry the mop is to put it on the balcony and let the cloth head or rubber cotton head hang in the air without touching the ground. It should be noted that the cloth mop can withstand the sun, and the rubber cotton mop should not be exposed to the sun and should be placed on the shaded balcony.
4. Household mops should be disinfected and cleaned regularly. You can wash the mops with clean water when they are well ventilated and the climate is dry and put them in the sun for a period of time to keep them dry.
5. Mop heads that have grown green mold spots should be replaced in time to avoid secondary pollution. It is recommended to change the rubber cotton head once a month. It is best not to mix mops in different areas of the home, and at the same time make clear signs and place them at fixed points.