Common problems with mops
What is the main material of your mop?
We have microfiber mop heads, aluminum, stainless steel, iron rods, and ABS plastic parts to give you more choices.
What is your mop packaging?
According to customer requirements.
When is your delivery date?
Normally, our delivery time is about 45 days after confirmation, depending on the specific situation.
With so many suppliers, why choose your company?
Answer: We have been focusing on cleaning mops for more than 29 years. We have all kinds of cleaning mops. We provide competitive prices and excellent quality. We develop new products every year.
Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are both a manufacturer and a trading company.
Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, samples can be free
What are your payment terms?
T/T, Western Union, L/C, credit card trade guarantee, etc.
What are the characteristics of the rotary mop?
1. The new type of dehydration device also adopts the ergonomic design principle, and can also control the dry humidity of the cloth by itself. Unique cotton head fiber, absorbent and decontamination, wear-resistant and antibacterial, and will not scratch all kinds of floors. Easily let you do housework beautifully, fast, comfortable, healthier, and more reasonable.
2. The patented design of the new rotary mop head that can be rotated at any angle of 360 degrees, the latest washing device, with light pressure, is easy, simple, and reasonable to clean the cotton head. It will not scratch all kinds of floors or other delicate surfaces of clean surfaces.
3. The unique spin-drying function can easily keep the mop clean and tidy.
What are the advantages of rotating mops?
The rotary mop is a new type of mop, which can overcome all the shortcomings of mops in the past, and it is light and easy to handle, easy to clean, hands are not stained at all, away from stains and sewage, and even ground debris can be easily attached; Rotary mop has Super absorbent, the dewatering bucket included with the spin mop uses the principle of centrifugal force, as long as you step on the pedal lightly, the water can be quickly thrown away! The mop head of the spin mop is made of special superfine fiber, which is super strong The water absorption performance ensures that the mopping floor will no longer have water stains.
1. The appearance of the rotating mop really saves many housewives a lot of effort, and cleaning tools such as brooms and mops have never been indispensable.
2. Compared with ordinary mops, the rotating mop has stronger water absorption, as long as it is rotated, it can shake off the water, which is loved by many people.
How to choose the rotating mop?
1. The handle is easy to handle and not easy to fall off and rotate
2. The mop cloth surface has good water absorption
3. The mop material does not drop chips
4. The mop is easy to wring out, and the moisture is not labor-intensive
5. The mop is easy to clean and does not stick to the dirt
6. Different needs to choose different functions
7. The home space does not occupy a place for storage.
8. A small amount of high-end rotary mop, with a labor-saving transmission device.
How to maintain the rotary mop?
1. After use, be sure to scrub clean and wring dry and place it in a ventilated place to avoid odor and odor.
2. When the mop has a peculiar smell, use diluted bleach to clean the mop.
3. When the mop sticks to the hair, you can use a brush to help remove it or wait for it to dry and then use tape to remove it.
4. Mops with finer fabrics are less suitable for heavy grease stains, uneconomical, and easy to wear.
5. In order to keep the house clean and hygienic, it is recommended to replace the mop head every two to three months.
6. When used with detergent, the amount should not be too much, otherwise, it is easy to remain and affect the service life of the mop.
How to use the rotating mop?
1. First, take out the upper and lower rods of the mop, align them with the clamp rods, and ensure that the rods are tightened firmly.
2. Place the new cloth disc on the ground, align the mop head disc with the cloth disc, and press down until it makes a close sound.
3. Or step on with your toes until it makes a close sound.
4. The cloth tray can be replaced easily.
5. Put the mop vertically into the cleaning tank of the dehydration bucket, and gently move it up and down to clean the cloth pan.
6. After cleaning, put the mop in the dehydration bucket and put it in gently. (Don’t press it down)
7. Push the switch down.
8. Please keep the mop rod and the dehydration tank in a vertical position, gently press up and down, and then accelerate about 3-6 times after starting.
9. After the dehydration tank is completely static, adjust the mop rod to a suitable height, and lock the switch upward to complete the cleaning and dehydration of the mop
10. Lower the mop rod (please rotate the mop rod to 90 degrees of the screw, and then press the rod down), which is suitable for cleaning the bottom of a sofa or cabinet.
How do you combine mops?
The main thing is to make oblique contact between the upper disc and the cloth disc. Of course, you must gently step on the lower disc from the other direction with one foot. When you hear a click, you can complete the combination.
How to update the cloth strips of the rotating mop?
Step on the cloth strip on the edge of the upper disc in the same direction as the screw, and then hold the mop and push it in the opposite direction of the body to separate the upper disc from the cloth disc.
How to adjust the angle of the rotating mop?
The angle of the grip can be adjusted to 45 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, etc., and it must be adjusted gently up and down according to the direction of the link.
What are the advantages of rubber cotton mops?
The most important feature of the rubber cotton mop is that while ensuring the self-cleaning function of the water-squeezing mop, the change in the material of the working head uses polyvinyl alcohol rubber cotton. The collodion has strong water absorption, which can fully guarantee the cleaning work needs of the working head. At present, the main changes are around the function of squeezing water. The main types are: (1) Roller squeezing water (2) Squeezing water against the plate
1. The pull connection design is easy to operate. Rubber cotton mop
2. The metal rod is sprayed with plastic, durable, and not rusty.
3. High-quality PVA rubber cotton head, super water absorption, super dry squeezing power.
4. Scope of application: cleaning of wooden floors, marble, and various porcelain floors, glass windows, and kitchen porcelain walls.
5. It is convenient to replace the cotton head and save effort.
How to remove the cotton mop?
Steps to disassemble the rubber cotton mop:
1. Please make sure that the rubber wool has been soaked softly, and turn the squeezing handle toward you.
2. Hold the rubber wool in the groove with your right hand, pull the rubber wool diagonally to the upper right, and remove the rubber wool on the left end.
3. In the same way, pull the rubber wool diagonally to the upper left, and the rubber wool on the right end can be removed.
What are the advantages of microfiber mops?
The microfiber mop has high fiber density, high density, and strong adsorption capacity. In addition, the dirt is adsorbed between the fibers. After use, it can be thoroughly cleaned by washing with water or a little detergent. Superfine fiber also has the advantages of high strength, strong toughness, and long service life.
What is the principle of the steam mop?
The principle of the steam mop is to heat water to generate pressure and high temperature and directly use high temperature and high-pressure steam to sterilize and clean the home environment. Steam mops generally have the functions of high-temperature sterilization and oil removal. Using high pressure to generate steam, it can clean and sterilize, and easily deal with difficult dirt. Whether it is the age-old oily dirt of the kitchen range hood, the growth of mold in the humid bathroom, or the car engine and interior, etc., the steam mop quickly removes the dirt, saves time and effort, does not need to add any detergent, and is economical and affordable.